The following submissions were received in the second phase consultation round of the National Dust Disease Taskforce. An online written submission process opened on 28 September 2020 and closed on 11 November 2020. Submissions were submitted through either the Consultation Hub or email.
The Department is unable to publish submissions without consent, so submissions made on a confidential basis have not been published.
- AI Group (PDF 267 KB)
- Anonymous (PDF 221 KB)
- Asbestos Council of Victoria (PDF 30 KB)
- Australian Council of Trade Unions (PDF 627 KB)
- Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists (PDF 262 KB)
- Australian Tunnelling Society (PDF 103 KB)
- Australian Workers Union (PDF 1017 KB)
- Cancer Council Australia (PDF 213 KB)
- Cancer Council WA and WA Clinical Oncology Group (PDF 204 KB)
- CFMMEU Construction and General Division (PDF 377 KB)
- Dr Richard Fitzpatrick (PDF 866 KB) (PDF 866 KB)
- Carol Green (PDF 38 KB)
- Guarda Systems (PDF 27 KB)
- Halifax Vogel Group Pty Limited, HVG Facades Pty Ltd, Smartstone Australia Pty Ltd (PDF 117 KB)
- Peter Knott (PDF 289 KB)
- Lung Foundation Australia
- Maurice Blackburn Lawyers (PDF 332 KB)
- NSW Government (PDF 514 KB)
- Resources Safety and Health Queensland (PDF 238 KB)
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians (PDF 1527 KB)
- Richard A R White (PDF 1507 KB)
- SafeWork SA (PDF 459 KB)
If you are experiencing issues accessing documents and you need help, please contact us using the enquiries form.
For further information, please refer to the National Dust Disease Taskforce web page.